Total Recall

Monday, March 4, 2013

Sunday March 3 event training

This was my first time being able to simulate most of the events for the Las Vegas Giants Live Qualifier April 20th. I was looking forward to training events specifically, as training gym lifts for the last three months has caused me to pick up some bad habits, ex. curling in the power rack, swiss ball sit-ups, and getting frosted tips.

Speed deadlift from 14 inches - worked up to 655x6x1rep approx. 60sec between sets

Overhead press medley - 170lbs dumbbell, 330lbs log, 320lbs axle done in approx. 25 sec

Tire flip - 850lbsx8flips

Farmers Walk - 345lbs per hand x120ft total, drop and pick at 30ft.

chin ups - 15

I consumed about 30grams of BCAA(Mettle) throughout the workout and 10 grams of Creatine(CreaPLX) before and after. My bodyweight was approx.

No comments:

Post a Comment